Saturday, October 25, 2008

Wanna-be Haikus and Tankas. Burp.

Scribbling and such. This is freaking old.

Wry self-mockery.
-Film-
Pearl. Shine. Pearl.
A waltz of innocence, so pure a swirl
Cardboard cut outs with glued thread
A glitzy stage we slowly tread
Smile, sin, sigh, sail
Through a play, liquid life in a pail
Then spill it into the rust brown earth
Pearl. Shine. Pearl.



Oo, deranged wanderings of a 15 year old mind?
-To Rape and him-
Salt my tongue or sour my smile
Make me a harp, a puppet, a lie
Peel me apart, cut a jigsaw in my mind.

To break my wings and eliminate my flight
Plug my nostrils and seal my lips tight
My silent scream will bury your plight


And look at me, homosexual. This was after Raad-itis I think.

-Illusions-
He plastered me with cement
Then coloured me black
Scribbled graffiti on my skin
A song, an epic on my hand
He made me his art, a soliloquy in May
Abandoned his sun and flew seas away

The yellow chalkdust now stings my eye.
Corrode me for, I’ll never know why..

No comments: